Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daddy Books

One thing that I do a lot is read. Unfortunately, I have a form of literary ADD, so typically it takes me a couple months to get through a book, primarily because I'm trying to read four or five at a time. However, Katie asked me the other night if I was going to ready any "daddy books." I hadn't really put a lot of thought into it. So, I'm asking for a bit of help. Any suggestions for good "daddy books" out there? I'll try to read a couple in the next 31 weeks, but I don't want to waste my time (or money) on daddy books that aren't very good.

2 comments:

  1. i know What to Expect makes a Daddy version. I don't know how good it is. maybe the library that way if you start something and don't like it you didn't waste any money.
    Heather F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend, " My boys can swim " by Ian Davis, listed at amazon for $10.00. This book is funny, you will enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete