Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sacrifice...

It's been weeks since I last had a Pepsi, and folks, I'm DYING for one right now! I had no idea what kind of sacrifices I would have to make for this baby. No Pepsi, no sleeping without getting up to pee, no days without nausea...a whole host of gross things I WON'T mention here (today anyway). What gives? The sad thing is that Squooshy will probably never understand just how much I gave up for him to have life. I totally feel like Jesus right now...

Looking forward to the day in about 7 months when I can have a Pepsi again. Unless someone is going to tell me that I can't breastfeed if I drink caffeine. If that's the case, I'd better start begging for those free Enfamil samples pronto!

G'night folks....

2 comments:

  1. My doctor told me I could have caffine as long as I limited it. No diet soda though. I had a mountain dew everyday with each pregnancy and both are fine. Somedays a coke was the only thing that settled my stomach. Unless there is another reason you are stopping drinking pepsi, don't torture yourself for 9 months, enjoy your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you said "him." hmmmmm lol

    ReplyDelete