Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some of our favorite responses...

Here are what our friends and family had to say as we told them our fun news:

God is so good! I am sitting her crying my eye out! I am so happy for you and Matt! Congratulations! Take it easy and enjoy this time-it goes by fast!


YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! I am jumping up and down in my living room!!! :)


I am sooo sooo happy for you, my friend :) Your email totally made my day! You know I've been praying for you, and I know that this is just a miracle from our wonderful Lord!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm screaming! I am! I love this!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh Katie,
What a wonderful, wonderful email message! God bless you, Matt and Swishy. All of you will be in my prayers. I rejoice for you, and for Swishy. What a fortunate baby. Smiling with great joy for you and God's goodness,


Yeah! I am so excited for you both. Isaac and I will being praying for you during your pregnancy. Hopefully your in a month from now your energy will be back. We are thinking about you. What a fun surprise? Isn't it amazing what God can do for us.


YES SWISHERS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! The world was due for another Swisher in my opinion. Today is a HAPPY DAY!


AAAWWWWW! I'm crying! I am so happy for you and Matt. I hope this pregnancy goes well. Please know that I will be praying everyday for the baby to make it into this world safely. I know how much you and Matt want this. How great! I can only imagine your excitement.


OHHHHH KATIE!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND HUG YOU AND SING TO THE LITTLE ONE!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!


yeepee!!!!!! Oh I'm sooo happy for you and Matt. I'm going to put baby Swisher and family in my daily prayers from now on.


Katie!!!!! I just checked my e-mail from this week! What a great way to start a holiday!! Leave it to you to make me cry! Congratulations! I am so excited for you I don't even know what to say!!! That doesn't often happen! Wow! I know it is early but keep us posted! You know we will have to have a shower! I am so excited!


Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you and Matt. That's so exciting. One of my best friends told me when I met Steve and we got engaged that God is faithful (sometimes it just takes longer than we'd like). I really believe that now.


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I cannot even begin to express how excited we are for you!!! We will pray that the next 32 weeks go as well as the last 8 have!!


Did you hear a bunch of squealing between here and Indy around 11 your time last night - that was Grandma, Stefanie & me. Stef hadn't checked her email nor had I so Grandma got to tell us! Congratulations - and I'm thinking that Feb. 20 would be an awesome date to have a lil' Swishy! 'Course, Matt probably thinks Feb. 23 and Stef is bent on Feb. 17!!!!!


We are soooooo freakin excited for you guys! I talked to Matt last
night on the phone and he was just sooo excited. IDK if I have ever
heard him that excited before. I told him last night if there is
anything you guys need just let us know.


This is the best news EVER!!!! I'm in tears! Praying for you!


OH MY!!! i could not be more excited to read this email this morning!!!! Praise God! you are going to be the most lovely mom in the world!!! take care of yourself....sleep...eat...love it up!


I'm 'leaking' (as my kids would say)-crying....with joy for you!!! I know of your struggles to get pregnant...God had a plan.


Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! I totally did a jump up and down girly dance when I got this email -- I'm so happy for you guys :)


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Your mom just called and told me the great news. I can’t tell you how happy I am for you and Matt. The two of you will make the BEST parents!



Tomorrow I'll put up some of my favorite Facebook responses. Telling people has been so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment