Thursday, July 16, 2009

Doing great...

Today is Thursday, and I haven't had any spotting since Sunday afternoon. Thank you Lord! I've been feeling great (other than the nausea), and now that the spotting is on hiatus, my mind is busy getting excited about the baby rather than worrying about it.

Matt and I went to Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby last night to look at bedding. We picked out a really cute, modern, set in calming brown and sage green. We both saw it and loved it right away. Now I'm starting to dream up what the nursery is going to look like, and I can't help but get really excited about furnishing that little room! If you're interested in checking it out, click here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3341350

1 comment:

  1. That is just about the cutest baby's room I've ever seen! I love it! Glad to hear other things are calming down a bit and you can focus on the exciting, happy parts of this experience! Seth and I continue to be so thrilled for the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete